View the Draft Conference Program Here
Welcome to the Michigan Capital Area Chapter of The American Society for Public Administration Website!
The Michigan Capital Area Chapter (MiCAP) of The American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) has been in existence since May 3, 1951. Since its founding, our chapter, referred to as MiCAP, has been Mid-Michigan’s voice for public service.
Our mission statement mirrors that of ASPA’s mission which,
- Advances the art, science, teaching, and practice of public and non-profit administration.
- Promotes the value of joining and elevating the public service profession.
- Builds bridges among all who pursue public purposes.
- Provides networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values.
- Achieves innovative solutions to the challenge of governance.